Monday, February 3, 2014

Wing-Dinger Wednesday

Wednesday was a wing-dinger of a day. But a good wing-dinger of a day.
Classes-Meetings-Classes-Meeting-break for a paint war (which I actually ditched to take a nap)-Shower-Meetings-Dinner-Room checks-Meetings (till 12am)-Homework-Bed
Doesn't that even look like a wing-dinger of a day?
Wednesday is senate day, which means I have a few different meetings; but, this Wednesday I added a meeting to my schedule and got to attend a focus group.
Only a select few got to be there so I felt very honored. I feel SO fortunate to attend a school where The Dean other people will sit down and listen to the students. This was the first of many focus groups they were having and I felt my group was the best. Not everything that was brought up can be fixed, somethings are just life, but they still spent 2 hours of their Wednesday night listening. That is AMAZING! Where else can you get that?! and you just feel better knowing the administration is aware that you have a stupid professor who won't let you take digital notes or use digital books. Even if said professor still will not let you.
In other news it has been pouring all day and it melted all the snow I was enjoying.
At least I still have the memory....
-ALC

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to read your blog and see how positive you are, even with your "wing-dinger" days. Just reading your schedule makes me tired. No wonder you missed the paint war and took a nap. I hope you have a good umbrella for that heavy rain.
    Love you, Grammzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so neat that you get to be a part of so much at this school!! I image at BYU you would just be a cog in another wheel, so I am excited that you have these opportunities. You probably will be on a committee on your mission to change all the rules!!! HA Love you

    ReplyDelete