Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Trip to the Cafeteria

I'm at a loss for a blog topic. Pretty much I am sick and just lay in bed and that lends itself well to blogging but not well to good stories to blog about. I asked Sam what I should blog about here is what followed: "blog about boys. Never mind, they could see that. you could blog about my messy room I wouldn't mind that. or blog about your middle name. or blog about how comfortable my mattress is." by now I had stopped telling her bad idea. "You never acknowledge me!!" So I repeated back to her exactly what she had said. Now I am being quizzed and I'm not allowed to stop looking at the screen. "You lamp is blue... there are 2 paintings on your wall.... your shorts are blue... your throw blanket is a cheetah pattern..."
We had another great conversation this morning. Sleeping Sam is embarrassed she laughs out loud while she dreams and thinks I'm awesome and is so proud of me for studying in the morning.
Now back to the original topic of this post. I went to the cafeteria yesterday for breakfast (don't worry I promise this is funny) I had an accounting test and needed fuel. So I had a piece of toast.
THEN today I went to lunch and I was making a sandwich and I went to put mayo on my sandwich and the guy next to me goes, "You're putting butter on your sandwich?"
WHICH MEANS WHAT I THOUGHT WAS BUTTER IS MAYO AND WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MAYO IS BUTTER.
Which also means yesterday for breakfast I had toast and mayo. GAG.
Labels people. The caf needs labels.
-ALC

No comments:

Post a Comment