Thursday, February 20, 2014

Here Comes the Sun

da-da-da-da....
And I say it came too early. The sun needs to go back down, the moon can come back up, and everyone can go back to sleep. And by everyone I mean myself because Sam gets to blissfully sleep till 10:30 on Thursdays while I am up at the crack of dawn.
I actually found the sun yesterday, I woke up and walked to classes in the FREEZING rain- then I was done and went back outside and the snow was melting and the sun was shinning and it was beautiful! I was waiting for the mailman to come so I found myself a location with cell service, and a lawn chair, and I plopped down right there with the sun shining on my face and txted Jill. (Jord walked by, she thought it was weird that I was still wearing a coat, but the air wasn't warm- just the sun on my face. Its not warm enough to pack the coats away) I took a picture of the sun so you would know I was not faking it. I always tell the truth!
So here came the sun... but NOT THE MAILMAN.
You think its hard anxiously waiting for one package try 4.
It was actually a bummer because two of them were supposed to get here Friday, but then there was the snow storm so then I thought "Oh! Saturday!" Well mail doesn't come here on Saturdays, nor Sundays. Then Monday was Presidents day and USPS was closed, then Tuesday we didn't have classes (more to come) so no mail. I was sure they were coming yesterday. So classes got out and I waited patiently in the sun for the mailman to get here- nada! My packages did not come!!
I hope he comes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment