Monday, February 10, 2014

310 Update

Poor room 310 is sick. Pretty much we were tons of fun and laid in bed all weekend long. Actually I went out Friday night, so ten points for Aly! But now its Monday. Which means its a new week and I decided I am no longer sick, my body disagrees but I don't care.
Friday though there was a shoe emergency (an online shipment came with the wrong shoes!) (Sam not me.) and it necessitated getting out of bed and driving to Charlotte so we could go to DSW and rectify the problem. I was only supposed to go as moral support but you can all guess how well that went over.
At the risk of sounding like every other shoe obsessed female- I needed these. I am going to get married in them and buried in them and the blogging world can hold me to that. (don't hold me to that. New shoes are being designed everyday. You can never know what else is coming along.)



Then the drive home was so beautiful. I was curled up in the front seat of Sams car, still wearing my shoes mind you. (I made the lady check them out while they were still on. Sam was embarrassed when I stuck my foot on the counter) and it hit me that I am so grateful to live here, even if its just for a little while longer (I find out the location of the next 18 months of my life next week!). My pictures are all blurry I am seeing as I look through them so pretty VA clouds will have to make up for the lack of pretty VA mountains. Really though- they're the best.




I'm off to wash me sheets- per my decision to not be sick. (I stole that idea from Jord. I thought it was a good one.)
-ALC







No comments:

Post a Comment