Sunday, February 23, 2014

A PSA

Here is the PSA: We (meaning I and you by association) HATE the Buena Vista Postal Service.
Today was supposed to be a post about where I was going to serve my mission. But my call has NOT COME.
Fortunately to keep me away from the edge of actual insanity he did finally decide to bring my Valentines day package. 3-day priority mail my butt. But its here! Also on Friday I got 2 other packages and my letter had come earlier. My Mummzie got me a new cat5 cord. The wifi here is virtually non-existent (remember?) and if you want to have a hope of doing online homework in a timely fashion you're connected with a cat5. So I have one but its about a foot long and confines me to my desk for any netflix streaming or skyping or homework doing. (listed in order of importance) This one is long enough I can take my laptop to my bed. Now I can blog with my pillows and my new ice pack (the other thing Mum mailed to me) in my warm sheets with my hotchocolate (courtesy of the valentines package). Its going to be a dream.
Don't get me wrong though. I still hate the mailman.
-ALC

No comments:

Post a Comment