Saturday, February 15, 2014

It Was A Very Cold [lazy] Weekend.

I lived.
Just barely but I did live. Lived it up.
It has been a fun few days with all the snow! I did all the things on my snow bucket list and slept a lot in my warm sheets I got for Christmas.
There was Olympics watching, hot-chocolate drinking, snow throwing, hot-shower taking. And it was fantastic.
Here is some (a ton) of photographic proof that it really did snow.
 There is me- in snow angel form.
 This is the snowman I made. He doesn't have a name but he has feet and he is adorable.
 This is so you can see how deep it was. Almost to my knee in some places.

 I don't know if you can tell but that is a professor. He was just going around on his skis. Cross-Country skiing. Jord says thats a real thing.

These were our little walkways. I only had to walk to two classes. One on Friday and one on Thursday. Which left lots of time to play!
Some of the snow is starting to melt but for the most part everything it still covered and I love it!
-ALC

1 comment:

  1. Glad your new flannel sheets are helping to keep you toasty warm. I loved the picture if you and your cute snowman! Stay warm, walk carefully, have fun, get plenty of sleep, stay hydrated, study hard, smile, remember you are loved!!!

    ReplyDelete