Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's My Birthday I Can Cry If I Want

I don't think those are the right lyrics. And also its not my Birthday.
But Yesterday was Abby's and Tuesday was Sam's and Saturday was Mum's and Jord's in is two weeks (and on a day with no school so its a win-win). So there has been lots of celebrating around here.
I ate ice cream for Mum and Abby since I couldn't be in Mesa with them. Mostly it was an excuse to eat ice cream, and I wish it had been cake. There will definitely be cake on Jord's birthday.
Sam's birthday was on a Tuesday which is a bad day for her to have a birthday because we don't see each other much on Tuesdays. I leave at 7:15 but am done at 11, she doesn't start until 11 and ends at like 3. By the time she gets home I am off doing HW, and when I get back she has left to do HW. Plus this particular Tuesday I had a meeting with my bishop to submit my mission papers! (holy heck!!) While she was sleeping (music references, movie references, I'm on a roll) I got up and decorated the dorm. That evening we were able to go have dinner together (in the caf. It was high class) and then I was off to my interview and she went and played games with friends. Birthdays are the best. Everyone is happier on a Birthday day. And its like birthday month. Which means everyday is a happier day. That's okay with me.
Also. It snowed a ton on Sam's birthday, what could be better than that. I'm enjoying the white still, I'll let you know if it starts to get old.
-ALC

No comments:

Post a Comment