Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm Back

I'm back to Virginia. back to BV.
back to doing four plus hours of homework everyday.
back to my dorm (actually I moved next door. but I'm back to THE dorms. that counts)
back to the SLOWEST wifi in the history of wifi. Here is pictoral proof. ITS NOT EVEN AT ONE! That is a POINT one. 

back to all my meals looking a lot like this. and that's okay with me. (what you're missing in this picture is my face. I was freezing and those were hot Spgettios. I have never been so happy.)

back to walking to class in this. Actually it didn't snow before I left so this is a first. but I'm back to being cold. P.S. I added the snow for effect.

back to being able to wear my hunter boots without being harassed.

back to going to the lobby so I can check my outfit in a mirror and taking photos like these to send to Mum so she knows what I'm wearing.

and this is what I came back on. When was the last time you got on an airplane with an actual propeller. Super sketch.

So I survived finals, and Christmas break, and the first snowfall. I'm back.
-ALC

1 comment:

  1. And back to posting! Yeah!! Stay warm������������

    ReplyDelete