Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some Views from the Weekend

Here are some pictures to show you the view from Weekend 2.
(like how I rhymed that?)
(also the pictures are not in order, I could get them in order but it would take a lot of work and I can't quite keep my eyes open...)

The View of my Birthday Crown
 The View of my new Optical drive! Which means I can watch DVD's on my laptop! Redbox here I come! (no really there is a redbox 5 minutes away everyone walks to.)
 Extra Credit: This is the view of my Astronomy test. If anyone can tell me what Dr. Knudson's acronym stands for you win a prize.
 The view from Jonzzey's the school cafe. Can you see that sign?
 The view of the flower pots around school.
 The View of all the doors on campus, particularly this one into the girls dormatory
 The view of my bedroom wall with my birthday decorations sent all the way from home!
 The view of me.
 The view of my FINALLY decorated headboard thing.


The view of what students will be eating this week on campus.
 The View of my notebook
 The view of my eating cake at my surprise party

 The view of free pie at Waffle House at 2AM. and Pattie
 The view of the first letter of my name in the fence.
 Another surprise party view!
 View of the walls on campus, like this one. At 1

It was a pretty great weekend, with absolutely beautiful views.
-ALC

P.S. not pictured is a view of me at the hospital on Sunday after a friend had some seizures. She is okay now, it was an adventurous Sunday to mark an adventurous week! Voting is Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Whose the boy? Looks like you hada nice BD
    Live you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the acronym stands for GLWYL Good Luck With Your Life. Maybe that was his way of saying "don't come back to class again." Am I close?
    Glad you had a great birthday! Yeah for kind friends who show love! I am glad you are having fun and loving it!!
    So proud of you for being brave enough to run for Pres!! You are amazing!!!! Love, Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun birthday! I think it stands for "Good Luck with your Crap". I think it is a C at the end but I saw your Mom thinks it is an L. Good luck with everything this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...I have a second guess....If Tricia is right and it is a C, then my guess is Good Luck With Your Campaign! Mumzie

    ReplyDelete