Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Up-To-Date

Things I am not currently up to date on:

  • sleep
  • eating
  • my astronomy, art, and english homework
  • exercise
  • my flu shot
Things you are not currently up to date on:
  • general conference in college
  • fall on the east coast
  • cheer and cheer injuries
  • SVU homecoming
  • PSS adventures
  • dress shopping
Don't worry, I would never leave you not up to date! Soon enough you (and more importantly I) will all be up to date!

General Conference: College Edition


Can you totally tell this is just a screen shot photo from my phone from Jill's instagram post?

Jill has a TV in her room to play wii on, so we took it over. I brought my laptop and we streamed conference and watched it as a group. Somebody had a contraband waffle maker and it was really great to have waffles! I love waffles and hadn't had one since moving here!
One of the girls watching it with us taught us the game her family played. Before the session starts you pick around 4 words that you think might be said (love, work, apostle, Christ, scriptures...) and when you hear the word you raise your hand and if you're the first person you get a piece of candy. It was very competitive.
I lost.

It was a lot of fun to be able to watch conference with a bunch of friends and discuss what we were listening to. If you missed conference you can view the talks again at lds.org

-ALC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment