Sunday, November 3, 2013

Reasons My Weekend was Better Than Yours


  1. I went on a date- Friday I got to go out for ice cream with a great guy from the cheer squad!
  2. My extra hour- Its the new fangled thing that doesn't exist in Arizona. Today I just got an extra hour for no reason. One second it was 10 o'clock the next it was 9! Which means I got an extra hour of sleep! I like this daylight savings thing!
  3. I got to attend a great CES fireside tonight! and the church fixed the projector so it was in color!
  4. The guy who works at Jamba Juice bought me a smoothie- how romantic!
  5. I found a guy driving to PA so I can have Thanksgiving with my aunt!
  6. My sososo AWESOME RA Jordan came and killed this VERY large spider so I didn't have to
  7. Saturday I was able to walk around DC (despite the fact my knee hurt, and I woke up two hours late, and forgot my test AND my waiver) (it was a long morning) My art history class took a trip to the National Gallery to take our midterm. Jill was able to take one of the extra seats on the bus and come with! So after my test her and I and some other friends from the class went exploring! We walked to Union Station and got lunch and then walked back to the museum and then to the White House and then back to the bus! (it was a lot of walking) (roughly 10 miles. I was pedometering it) (not good for the knee)
  8. After spending all day in the Nation's capital I got to spend the night boding with Jordan!









-ALC

3 comments:

  1. Thanks heavens, you wrote again, I was getting a little bored!!! I know you are busy but I love hearing about your college days!! Missed you this weekend with the family!! Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like daylight savings now. wait until you LOSE an hour of sleep. you won't be hating on arizona then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was a beautiful day in our nations capital!

    ReplyDelete